Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving on....

Not gonna lie... this weekend I have ate a TON of terrible stuff. (which as mentioned in my previous post, I believe is some form of self-sabotage.) However, now I'm hoping to get back on track... again and move past it. I ate so much bad stuff that today I actually started to crave healthy things.

In happier/healthier news... Last week I had bought some 100 calorie packs of almonds and walnuts mixed. They were pretty good. It made me realize how much I loved almonds. I had no idea! So, this time when I went to the store I decided to just get the packs with only almonds. Then I saw these...


Oh My Goodness..... these are currently the bright spot of my whole weekend! Delicious!
Other than that, I had a pretty relaxing weekend. Friday night I went out to dinner with the BFF and Natalie, then we played a little Rock Band, which was pretty darn fun. I was bad and had one of these at dinner. It was huge! (and tasty.)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job, dont give up! The only thing you can do is start over tomorrow!!!