Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weigh-In and the Weekend

Well, I lost 1 .6 pounds this week! Yay for me!

Got to hang out and have dinner with the Boyfriend last night. We went to the Mongolian Grill which I am VERY excited about. It was delicious! Thanks to my BFF, Mrs. B, I found out that on their website you can build your meal and see the nutritional value… so it wasn't too unhealthy. I loaded up on the veggies. I still had about 3/4 cup of rice, but at least I picked the steamed brown rice. Today I went and picked up my bridesmaids dress for my friend Tonja's wedding and I was scared it wouldn't fit, as they ordered me a size 16 (and often those dresses run small) and I can barely fit into a size 16 pants. But...... it TOTALLY fit! Woo hoo! It's a little snug in the stomach area, but I have 12 weeks till the wedding so I hope to lose another 15 pounds by then.

Tonight the Boyfriend and I are going to a baseball game with our friends, Tonja and Jason. Should be fun. Sunday I plan to hang out with my little sister and do lots of laundry.


These are my current favorite snack. Trying not to inhale the whole bag of bagel chips, though even if I did... it's only be 280 calories and 4 grams of fat. Yum.



Randomness: Here's a pretty cake I made this week for a guy at work. It was his birthday… and I only ate a tiny little slice, I swear.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that cake looks amazing...You made that!?!? You should make hummus! I have a one point recipe on my blog so yummy and easy!

Congrats on the great weigh it!!! yay!!!