Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food!

So much food to blog about and so little time.....

I was wandering in the grocery store the other day and saw this caramel dip that said "calorie free" on the front. I was intrigued so I bought it. Turns out this brand (Walden Farms) is a whole line of stuff that is no calories, no fat, no sugar, no gluten, no cholesterol, and no preservatives. I'd never heard of this stuff before. This of course led to me believe that either A) It's magic!!! or B) It's made of something that scientist will eventually determine to just be carcinogens in a jar! However, the ingredients list on the side was neither super long, nor super scary. I tried it and it taste pretty darn good! The only way I would be able to tell it's not regular caramel dip is that the consistency is a little different.
Since the caramel dip was good, I decided to get the peanut butter spread. It's also pretty good, but the consistency, again, is not like the regular product. It's a little more fluffy and less sticky feeling than regular peanut butter. I'm thinking of trying to use this for one of my "crackshakes" that I have read about on many other blogs, but first learned about here. (I've had 2 strawberry crackshakes this week and they were fabulous!)

I also FINALLY found some Vitatops. I'd been looking at all the stores around here. I'm going to give those a try tomorrow.... though I'm sure I'll love them.

Then today I had to make this for work (and then also try not to eat the whole thing!):

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I want to say that you guys in the states have way better "diet food" than we do in BC. Calorie free food!?!? I thought the only thing with out calories was water! Man i am jealous!