Monday, April 20, 2009

I Heart Trader Joe's....

I had a girls' day out today with my BFF, Anna. (I even got to take a half-day of vacation from work). I've just been feeling down the past few weeks and thus my diet and exercise has suffered the past few days. After our little road trip today I feel renewed and much happier. She's the best! I had fun! We went to the outlet malls and had a grand ol' time without spending much money.

Then we took an impromptu trip to Trader Joe's. I had never been there, but had been dying to go. The closest one to me is about 15-20 minutes away though. We went and I was SUPER surprised! The prices are pretty reasonable. They have TONS of healthy/organic options that are also flavorful.... and they have a lot of unique things. I'm SO excited. I only spent like 20 bucks while we were there.... but got quite a bit of stuff. Lots of new meals and snacks to try.

Definitely more on this topic later!

1 comments:

Mrs. Bradley said...

Glad 2 hear you got some QT in with your BFF.
I know how refreshing that can be. Trader Joe's sounds cool. I haven't been there yet. BTW- great goin on the weight loss. Slow and steady finishes the race. Keep it up.